Elisabet Poveda Guillén
Rechtsanwältin, Fachanwältin für Sozialrecht

Social Law

As a specialist lawyer for social law, Elisabet Poveda Gullién will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your claims against the job center and against the social welfare office.

If you have received a notification that is not yet a month old, you must act quickly. Give us a short call so we can help you.

If you earn little and need my services as a specialist lawyer, you can get a consulting aid certificate (Beratungshilfeschein) from your local court.  You can find more information in this article (in German). 
You can search your local court at this link. You can also find the form here
Please make sure that you carry the advisory help certificate to the first interview at my office. If you don't have it with you, I may not be able to help you. Therefore, it is worth while taking care of it in advance. Usually, the applications are processed by the court immediately and you receive the authorization certificate on the same day.